The Best Book I Read Last Year

5:28:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

I have the hardest time thinking of blog post ideas when I know I should be writing. So here is one I found on Pinterest.

I didn't read a whole lot last year, in fact during the school year I never found time to read. I would always start a book and then have to stop because of time commitment to projects and studying. The phrase, "College is a full time job" is such a true statement. You tend to work more than your share of overtime as well.

Anyways, not to get too far off topic, the best book I read last year was written by my favorite author, Elin Hilderbrand. In which I wrote a post about, not too long ago. I truly love her books. They are easy summer time reads and quick, but entertaining reads.

The book is titled A Summer Affair. In case you were wondering, yes it is a romance novel. There is an affair that happens in the book.There are twist and turns around ever turn of the page. It makes you want to keep reading. I highly enjoy books that make you want to keep reading. Elin, writes so beautifully that you can just imagine the events taking place.

Not only do I recommend this book, but as I state in the post about her and her books, I recommend all of them. In fact, I am ordering two or three more of her books in the coming days so I can get to reading.

I hope you do read this book if it interests you.

Do you recommend any book that I should read?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: