5 Ways To Win My Heart

8:57:00 AM Natalie S 0 Comments

If you are looking to win a way into my heart this is a good place to start.

1. Be dedicated to your family and show it. Don't just say you love your family, because everyone can say they are. I need you to show that you are. 

2. Love yourself and know who you are and what you want. This is a tough one. Once you figure out who you are and what you want with your life you live so much easier.

3. Treat every social status equally. Whether you are the richest man on earth or you are the poorest, we need to treat them equally. Recently I read; "No matter how big your house is, how recent your car is, or how big your bank account is. Our graves will always be the same size.Stay humble".

4. Be truthful. Be true to yourself and everyone around you. You don't need to live a life of lies. It makes living difficult. You have to remember things when you lie.

5. This one is not at all like the others. Be okay with spending the day in bed watching movies, reading, sleeping. Lazy days are the best days. Don't get me wrong I love being active and going out and doing things, but I love lazy days as well. Spend time to get to know someone. Lay wake until 3 am talking about everything under the sun.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: